Saturday, May 19, 2007

Acid reflux

Mmmmm, a reason to have ice cream every night! Yesterday before lunch, I noticed this weird feeling in what I would imagine is my esophagus... it sort of felt like I when I haven't chewed my food properly. It went away, but then I felt it later again. Everything I've read points to acid reflux rather than heartburn. But, I guess that wive's tale holds true for another pregnancy, since we've already seen that this baby's got a bit of hair.

Other than that, I continue to feel great--my only real complaint in my tailbone, which hurts like the dickens. I sit on a bed pillow all day, which helps, but sitting for long periods makes it really hurt.

I can feel my hormones are raging, which is weird. My brain says "Why are you flying off the handle, self? There's no reason for it" yet so it happens anyway.

M actually said he likes having a pregnant lady around because I don't take $hit. We were at KFC and they had a big sign "If we don't offer you a drink, it's free." So, the woman told us our total, I said I wanted a drink, and then when she put it in as a charge, I said, "Isn't that FREE???" I'm such a witch.

0 comments: