Thursday, March 8, 2007

Halfway

Today was a really stressful day for me, so it was nice to hang out with baby and see him/her for a while. Unfortunately, one of the first shots the ultrasound tech took (which didn't come out) was an incredible shot of the baby's face... it was amazing. The shot I posted here is a great one, too. I'm not totally sure why the shot of the hand is so large... I'll see if I can fix it another time.

So, now Marc knows if it's a boy or a girl. He says he feels much less stressed about it, now that he knows. Don't ask, because he's under penalty of death if he tells anyone!

After the ultrasound, meeting with the doctor was a total letdown. In fact, we wondered what was the point. Ah well.

Baby's heartrate remains 150 bpm, and he/she weighs 14 oz. In two weeks, we should have an appointment for a fetal echocardiogram to check for any heart defects.

Our next appointment is April 5.

1 comments:

Whtelabelady said...

I think the baby looks like Christina. Chubby cheeks and button nose. Hugs