Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Picture updates

I've been so busy this week, I don't have any belly pictures for you. Heck, I don't even know where the camera is right now!! After a week away from work, I was told that I'm really starting to get big. I still don't think that's true, but I'm definitely bigger than when I was last at work!

Anyway, here are the ultrasound pictures from the fetal EKG test on April 4.
"Babykins" was facing my back for most of the ultrasound. The tech had a hard time getting anything but spine.
The second round, the doctor said Baby was "kissing" his/her knees... all curled up in a ball.The doctor told me at the very beginning that she calls stubborn babies stinkers, and she decided to write it as a memento of the feisty one. You can't see it here, but as this shot was taken, Baby was sticking out his/her tongue.

This one is just too cool. Baby was yawning, and you can see his/her chin, mouth, and nose here.

0 comments: