Friday, January 9, 2009

FUN

My son is too much fun. I meant to add this to my last post, realizing that I probably sounded like I am not enjoying this. Trust me, this age is just AWESOME... I just need to better figure out how to deal with the frustrations he goes through.

My son has discovered the legendary "zerbert." That's right, he now tries to raspberry our bellies.

Speaking of bellies, one of his latest imitations is of Daddy lifting his shirt and patting his belly. He walks around saying "Beebo" for belly button.

This morning, I took him out of his crib and he said those magic words, "Mama." Awwwwwwww.

I meant to mention here about a recent trip to Mom Mom's house... I Really feel like I've shared this already, but just in case. A few days before Christmas, we drove to Mom Mom's to give her a Christmas tree I had gotten for her. Mom Mom has some really old pictures along her mantle. I picked up one of my mom's school pictures from the early 90s and showed him--he gave Grammi a kiss! I then pulled down my senior portrait and got a kiss too. Awww.

A continues to be in love with cars. Did I mention that he now knows Elmo? He says his name, often! It's still cute, though!

A and I (errr, I, I guess) invented a game. Our sofa is backed against empty space, so the other day, he was looking "over the edge of the world." I asked "what's out there, what's out there? OH NO it's a SHARK!!!" and we hid on the other side of the couch in a fit of giggles. Stupidest game ever? Yeah, maybe... but if it gets me and my boy laughing, it works for me.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always fun when you can make time to ENJOY. remember all the good days--they fly so quickly. Hugs from warm, sunny FL.
M