Thursday, October 25, 2007

This kid looks like...Marc?

I was told yesterday by people who know us both that this kid looks just like his dad. At least in this picture, I think A looks just like me! It's so funny how these things go. I told M the other day that it will all come down to whose nose he gets. So far, it's looking a bit like my nose, but we'll see if he gets his dad's nose or not.

Two nights ago, we had the worst sleep since bringing A home from the hospital (err, at least, A and I did...his dad didn't even know he woke up--he had gotten up super early the day before to get in to work early). He only slept for 2 three hour stretches (9-12, 12-4), then was up every hour after that. I'm not sure if the change in weather is affecting him, if he's gong through a growth spurt and needs to eat more, or if it's something else altogether. He was back to VERY normal this morning, so I guess it has passed.

0 comments: