Monday, April 14, 2008

Sitting machine

A is officially a sitting up machine. He seems to really enjoy pushing himself up and we found him sitting in his crib a few times this weekend.

He's also not quite back to normal sleep wise. He has decided that 7am is his new wake up time. I was luckily able to feed him and get him back to sleep this morning so I could take a shower. I don't know if his teeth are bothering him, or what's going on in there, but he has been waking up very cranky for quite some time, now that I think of it. He used to wake up cooing and would smile when I went to get him.

This little boy LOVES the outdoors. I took him outside with me for a leaf raking session and sat him in the grass. He had a great time, holding his seed pod and watching Mommy rake. We got some great pictures, but they are on the "to be uploaded" list.

0 comments: