Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Food

After the visit in which I was told that A hadn't gained weight in three months, I went to the internet looking for finger food ideas.

A has tried a lot of new foods as a result; things that never would have occurred to me.
He's had:

  • mini waffles (LOVES THEM!)
  • frozen pita (in lieu of the famous frozen bagel for teething)
  • Raspberries
  • Peaches
  • Chicken
  • A potato chip off the floor
  • A french fry
  • Fresh string beans
  • Macaroni
  • Cottage cheese (from a spoon, not finger foods)
  • Pasta, with olive oil
We often just give him food off our own plates, such as last night's fra diavolo (which I sucked all the gunk off first, but I'm sure there was still some kick to it).

Our scale is crap, but he FEELS heavier to us... hopefully a good sign. Either way, we'll know on May 30 how much he's gained in a month of lots of eating!

0 comments: