Thursday, July 31, 2008

Blog award

I won a blog award! Hee hee... Rachel is mom to twin boys a few weeks older than A and has a daughter on the way (my fingers were crossed that she'd come on my birthday, but alas, the doctors thought differently), and gave me this award. (She also inspired my Way Back When-sday post below, so check out her blog.)



My duty now is to grant this award to 5 blogger friends...




These are the rules:

1. The recipient must link back to the awards creator The Babblings of Mere

2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.

3. You must chose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself

4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award, as posted by Mere.

5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.

6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.

7. You must thank your giver.

Characteristics for the Smile Award:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times--we are all human)

2. Must love one another

3. Must make mistakes

4. Must learn from others

5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world

6. Must love life

7. Must love kids


So, I'll give the award to:

1. Lauren. She lives in the next town and has a boy almost a year older than A. We're both high school teachers, and she used to teach in M's high school (although after he started working at a different high school). She's also a Rachael Ray lover and her food blog has inspired many meals in the Feisty house. Finally, she's a fellow booky, and we have a lot of the same reading tastes.

2. Erica. We became friends because our sons are about the same age, and she's helped me out in ways from helping to paint our family room, through watching A while I was in Colorado, to loaning us stuff for A's party, and lots of ways in between.


Yikes, I'm out for right now, so I'll have to think on this one and add more later.

1 comments:

Rachel AKA Pixie4199 said...

YAY! Thanks for playing along :)