Monday, July 14, 2008

Who does he look like?

Here's Daddy at one year. Clearly, A didn't get his daddy's full hair... at least, not yet. He doesn't look much like his daddy in this picture.



As I was getting ready to scan, however, M pointed to this picture and said, "now THAT picture, he looks like." So, he looks like Daddy in profile, but not head on. This is M at 15 months.


Here's Mommy at one year (Hi Grammi!). A definitely got his Mommy's hair. M thinks he looks a lot like I do in this picture, but I'm not so sure. I think my nose looks a lot different than A's, but M thinks it looks the same (or maybe that A has a combination of our noses?) and that A definitely has my cheeks and lips. I don't know why, but I'm wearing this expression in ALL the pictures from my first birthday party!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were overwhelmed by all the excitement and so many people in the house, plus wearing a dress (you hated them at a very young age)

CRS said...

HA! Big surprise, considering I hated them at an older age too.