Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Way Back When-esday



This idea is stolen from my friend (and fellow July 2007 mom) Rachel's blog.

This is A from his very first few minutes home. In fact, I think he's still sleeping from the car ride home from the hospital.

Look for a corresponding picture soon---we are changing carseats tomorrow and I plan to take a picture of him in this seat to show how much he's grown in a year.

And just for good measure, here's one of my all time favorite pictures... it's from Aug 10, 2007.

1 comments:

Rachel AKA Pixie4199 said...

YAY! Thanks for playing along!

See my blog, you have received an award :).

Oh, and the header was created at www.scrapblog.com. You can create awesome virtual scrapbook pages. Once you do it, "publish" it and then save it as a jpeg and you can upload it to your blog!

Hope you had a fabulous day yesterday with the birthday boy!