Thursday, December 20, 2007

Amazed.

Once again, the kid surprises me. I had him in his Bumbo chair and we were playing with his Ellie---Ellie Phante. I let him have Ellie, and, huge surprise, he dropped Ellie. I saw him reaching for Ellie, so I said, "Go ahead and get Ellie yourself." Next thing I knew, Ellie was back in his hands.

We did a follow up for the first study in which we participated. It went really well--the woman doing the study said that he was the first baby who was actually participating and the rest of the babies have a high standard to meet.

It was very similar to the SECOND study in that he had a string attached to him and controlled something with his movements. This time, there was a screen with a baby--when he moved his arm, he saw the baby and heard music... I said "Starting him early on tv!" He really seemed to get a kick out of it--the study lady said he was smiling through most of it.

0 comments: