Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Tired.

Looking at the baptism pictures, with eye cream galore on, and I look tired. Under my eyes is very puffy. I've always had puffiness and dark circles there--it goes along with my Italian heritage, I suppose, but wow it looks a lot worse these days.

I don't especially FEEL tired, and my days surely aren't as draining as they were when I was working. I'm loving my life, and I have little day to day stress (of course, there's the "How are we going to live on only one income" stress but that's just not the same).

I have a really hard time getting up in the morning too. Even though A is down to 2 night wakings, the 7am alarm now invariably gets hit as snooze instead of off. Luckily, he is sleeping until at least 9 these days, which allows me to get things done before he gets up. Of course, it also means that I'm not getting to that 9am class at the gym anymore.

Maybe that's why I'm so tired--I'm not exercising!!

0 comments: