Monday, December 10, 2007

A whirlwind weekend.

On Friday, A went to see his Grandpa. It was A's first time "lighting" the Hanukkah candles, and M said he was just fascinated. We have been far too busy here to do them, but I got out the menorah so we could take a picture of A for his "First Hanukkah."

Saturday, we ran errands and banged out a bunch of Christmas shopping. Then we had a Christmas party that night. A screamed basically the whole time we were there. We even had to leave early because it was just too much for him. He probably could have handled it if it wasn't such a long day or if it wasn't so close to his bedtime. He slept the whole ride home and barely moved when I took him out of his carseat and into the crib... and I even changed him! At least he got to see Grampy and Grammi, though!

Sunday, more errands, and more screaming too.

The problem seems to be that he is having a tough time napping in his crib. Right now, he is napping in his crib and went to sleep with almost no crying or problems at all, but otherwise, we've been having a very tough time. This, of course, leads to a very unhappy baby.

Funny things this weekend--When I went to get A up for the day, both on Saturday and on Sunday, I went in to find him on his tummy. I definitely didn't PUT him on his tummy, but there he was. I watched him do it at another time--he was getting himself onto his side and then using his feet against the crib rails (I haven't yet washed the peed on bumper) to turn on his belly.

0 comments: