Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The grocery store.

We attempted a trip to the grocery store yesterday. With the Can Can sale, it was a big trip. I knew I wouldn't have room for everything with his carrier in the basket, so I figured we'd try our new shopping cart cover. I Also brought along my sling, just in case it didn't work.

I had a tough time figuring out the cover, and it took a really long time to put on the cart. This one has ties, which are kind of a pain. Anyway, I get it on and put him in and he was a happy little boy.

I've never been stopped so many times as I was yesterday about what a beautiful little boy, so alert, so good and quiet, and so bright! I think it had something to do with him being in the cart for all to see instead of in his carrier.

Then we hit the heart of Can Can--the canned veggies aisle--and it was time to go home. He started to cry so we finished that aisle and headed for check out. A does not like to wait in the check out line, I suppose, because he has screamed every time we are there. This make my least favorite part of grocery shopping (bagging) so much more stressful.

I really need to figure this one out better, somehow.

0 comments: